Reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels, has cardiovascular effects, supports the immune system, is a natural source of minerals and vitamins.
Free shipping - applies to transport Czech post package to hand the package to the post office (DR, NP) and for personal collection network Heureka Point - Uloženka.
For other modes of transport (PPL, Messenger, Czech express mail package, Slovak Post, Foreign Affairs) will be the price of transport specified our Terms and Conditions deducted the amount of CZK 100.
Pleurotus ostreatus - Oyster - Description:
Oyster is extended throughout the world lupenitá wood with a gray fleshy mushroom hats. Oyster mushroom typically grows in rich, gradually lined up one above the other clusters on wood living and dead trees, especially on stumps. Has been praised in the Chinese poem from the Sung Dynasty in the 5th century AD. Recently, using in particular its ability to reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels without decreasing insulin levels.
Pleurotus ostreatus - Oyster - use:
- Cholesterol under control - oyster contains mevinolin, which is a natural source of the most effective agents currently lowering high cholesterol (prevention of atherosclerosis); However, compared to drug extracted oyster mushroom in its natural state does not reduce the value excessively (non-physiological) low. Administration oyster suppresses the accumulation of cholesterol in the liver and increases the transport of cholesterol in the lipoproteins, also accelerates the decomposition and excretion of cholesterol and bile acids from the organism
- Cardiovascular effects
- Antibiotic effect - Oyster mushroom is a source of antibiotics pleurotinu
- Immunomodulating and antitumor effects
- Contains iron-transport protein, which he delivered to the site of absorption in the gut
- Support immunity - eg. Immunodepression u, lifestyle diseases, physical and mental exhaustion, colds, flu
- Support the liver - the build-up of fatty substances and triglycerides in the liver during long-term use of alcohol
- Supporting the growth of young cells - the specific content of large amounts of folic acid (vitamin B9) promotes the formation of cells and bone marrow, folic acid deficiency causes hair growth disorders, bone, inflammatory changes in the skin of the mouth, reduced white blood cell count
- Natural source of minerals and vitamins - Oyster mushroom contains vitamins B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B5 (niacin), B6 and B7 (biotin), B9 (folic acid / folic), C, D2, K, P (bioflavonoids ), trace elements, selenium, zinc, boron, iodine, 8 amino acids, quality proteins, unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid, oleic), fiber
- Oyster mushroom has a beneficial effect on eczema, skin allergies, hemorrhoids, varicose veins
- Stiffness of tendons and muscles, strengthening veins, numbness of limbs, lumbago - use oyster mushrooms according to traditional Chinese medicine
Pleurotus ostreatus - Oyster - Packaging:
The product of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) from MRL-based fungal biomass grown on sterilized by autoclaving at substrate uncompromising adherence to the conditions that are required for the production of pharmaceuticals. The result is a standardized biomass, with the patented cultivation process ensures that it is not contaminated by other fungi and that are not present in pesticides and heavy metals. Statement on products of fungal biomass companies MRL
Package includes oyster mushroom mycelium biomass (mycelia) and young fruiting bodies (primordia). Biomass has the advantage compared to extracts that in the case of any undesirable effects such as a shift in extraction, and the product's activity matches the source oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) and is further enhanced by the use of the whole mycelium.
Pleurotus ostreatus - Oyster - DOSAGE:
P250 - packages containing 250 grams of finely ground biomass (mycelium and primordia) of traditional Chinese medicine - Pleurotus ostreatus (Oyster mushroom). Recommended daily dosage of 1-3 grams a day. Each package contains a dosing spoon that is aligned measures out 2 g of biomass. Retail packaging is designed as a four-month dose. Biomass is best to use an empty stomach and drink plenty of water or lukewarm tea. The powder biomass can comfortably consume when mixed with yogurt, apple juice, or water